Saturday, September 22, 2007

Emily-Army Strong and we are Army Proud!


Emily Dawn Johnson, currently known in South Carolina's Fort Jackson Boot Camp as Private Johnson, shipped out for the Army on Thursday, September 20, 2007. Having struggled for the past 8 years to get her life together she was excited to join the armed forces and get a new start. I was able to spend about a week with her before she shipped out and it was an amazing time for our relationship. Emily's 3 year old son, Logan is currently staying with me and my family while Emily is away and we are so excited to have some quality time with this sweet boy. Logan will be featured frequently here so that Emily can see what her son has been up to as each week passes. Thank you for reading this blog. Your prayers and comments are treasured. I am so proud of her and look forward to updating everyone on how she is doing. She will be writing me as soon as she is allowed and I will update this blog as I hear from her.

No comments: