Monday, October 1, 2007

From Momma to Logan


WE GOT OUR FIRST LETTERS FROM MOMMA TODAY!!!!!
Momma wrote Logan:
Hey my sweet boy! Man your mama misses you! I love you so so so so much! Mama is still at the army being a soldier. I hope your doing YOUR job! Remember to take good care of Kiki and protect her. Practice real hard in school and draw lots of picture for mama. Be a good boy and say your prayers every night. I love you! Be a strong Man and mama will talk to you real soon! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!

Love Always,
Mama

P.S. Who Loves You More Than Anybody in the World?
YO MAMA!
Give me sum!!!

2 comments:

Miss Kate said...

What a great letter from Emily! I know she's making her little boy proud.

I'm so glad I found this blog so I can keep up with the girl. Can't wait to get her address so I can write her.

Anonymous said...

Sweetest letter i have ever read. Geez Kiki, you sure do know how to make a girl cry... :) in a good way.